C. Barreto, T. Eghtesad, S. Eisele, A. Laszka, A. Dubey and X. Koutsoukos, "Cyber-Attacks and Mitigation in Blockchain Based Transactive Energy Systems," 2020 IEEE Conference on Industrial Cyberphysical Systems (ICPS), Tampere, Finland, 2020, pp. 129-136, doi: 10.1109/ICPS48405.2020.9274708.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 2013-2018
- Ph.D in Computer and Information Sciences, University of Houston, Houston, TX, 2018–present
- Aug 2018–present: Research Assistant
- University of Houston
- Working on multiple projects such as Machine Learning, Blockchains, Computer Security, Energy System Efficiency in Resilient Networked Systems Laboratory. My responsibilities include mentoring students and publishing academic papers.
- Supervisor: Professor Aron Laszka
- Sep 2017–Jul 2018: Full Stack Software Engineer
- Sep 2016–Nov 2016: Software Engineering Intern
- Ghadir Co
- My responsibilities include design and development of a central authentication and authorization server based on bioinformatic features for the purpose of individual identification in E-Government.
- Machine Learning
- Python, Tensorflow, Numpy, Scipy, CV2
- Micro Controllers
- Assembly, C, C++, ARM, AVR
- Hardware Design
- FPGA, Verilog, VHDL(Familiar)
- Web Technologies
- C#, ASP
- J2SE, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- NodeJS, ExpressJS, AnguarJS, ReactJS(Familiar), jQuery
- MSSQL Server, MySQL
- Cassandra, Redis, Neo4J, MongoDB
- Computer Networks
- CCNA, CEH
- Search Engines
- Lucene, Nutch, Elastic Search
- LPIC-1, Bash, Ansible, Slurm, Docker, Kubernetes(Familiar)
- ICDL, MCSA
- Graphical Tools
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop(Familiar)
- Git, LaTeX
Scott Eisele, Taha Eghtesad, Nicholas Troutman, Aron Laszka, and Abhishek Dubey. 2020. Mechanisms for outsourcing computation via a decentralized market. In Proceedings of the 14th ACM International Conference on Distributed and Event-based Systems (DEBS '20). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 61–72. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3401025.3401737
S. Eisele et al., "Blockchains for Transactive Energy Systems: Opportunities, Challenges, and Approaches," in Computer, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 66-76, Sept. 2020, doi: 10.1109/MC.2020.3002997.
Akgul, O., Eghtesad, T., Elazari, A., Gnawali, O., Grossklags, J., Votipka, D., & Laszka, A. The Hackers’ Viewpoint: Exploring Challenges and Benefits of Bug-Bounty Programs.
Eghtesad T., Vorobeychik Y., Laszka A. (2020) Adversarial Deep Reinforcement Learning Based Adaptive Moving Target Defense. In: Zhu Q., Baras J.S., Poovendran R., Chen J. (eds) Decision and Game Theory for Security. GameSec 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12513. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-64793-3_4
Scott Eisele, Taha Eghtesad, Keegan Campanelli, Prakhar Agrawal, Aron Laszka, and Abhishek Dubey. 2021. Safe and Private Forward-trading Platform for Transactive Microgrids. ACM Trans. Cyber-Phys. Syst. 5, 1, Article 8 (January 2021), 29 pages. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3403711
Conference Proceedings at International Conference on Decision and Game Theory for Security, University of Maryland -- College Park